Transferring to West Midlands PoliceĀ 
Am i eligible?

  • To apply to transfer to West Midlands Police you must have successfully completed your probation and be transferring from a Home Office Force.

  • To apply to rejoin you must have served in a Home Office Force as a Police Officer and satisfactorily completed the period of probationary service in the rank of constable required under Regulation 12 and since resigned or retired from that force.

  • You must be substantive at the rank you are applying for.

  • Please do not apply as a transferee or re-joiner if you already have an active application with another force.

  • Due to the necessity to conduct visits to victims, engage with offenders and undertake enquiries and actions alone, this role may not be suitable for officers with restrictions around public contact and confrontational roles.

Transferring to West Midlands Police - Am i eligible

Transferring to West Midlands Police - Am i eligible

Explore Careers at Careers at WMP

Sorry, we have no jobs right now that fit these criteria.

Check back again or sign up for a job alert.